Thursday, March 10, 2016

Practice Before LIVE

This week has been very busy for me. At practice on Sunday, I was asked to join another team for the competition this weekend. This means I have spent around 11 hours at cheer in the last 4 days. This does not include the time it takes to drive to and from cheer. We have been working on cleaning our routines to make them the best they can possibly be. On Sunday, we worked mainly on stunts and tumbling for both teams I will be on this weekend. On Monday for Senior 4 practice, we continued cleaning our routine and focused on stunts. We changed some stunts to make the routine the best we can. On Wednesday at Senior 4 practice, we spent almost the entire time working on changing the dance. We did this for over an hour and a half. The dance is so much better than it was before. I think both teams will do great this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment