Monday, March 21, 2016

Indy LIVE Day 2

On Day 2 of Indy LIVE, I had to wake up at 4:00 a.m. to leave for Indy by 5:00. We arrived at the Convention Center a little after 7:00. I had around 30 minutes to do my hair and makeup. Once I was done with that, I went to our team room. I stretched out and put Icy Hot on my knees. Then, I went through the Senior 3 dance. I did this to make sure I remembered all of my new spots. We went to the warm up room around 8 and then performed. Our coaches said that it was the best performance that Senior 3 has performed all year. I loved filling in on that team. I had about 30 minutes until Senior 4 went on so I sat in our team room until we had to meet our coach. We also had a great performance. I am going to miss this team so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment